All students will be charged a yearly registration fee. This fee is charged every September or when you join thereafter. This yearly registration fee is valid September thru August.
WHEN IS IT DUE?
All tuition is due at the time of enrollment. If your class is monthly the charge for NEXT month will be sent out around the 15th of the current month and is due by the 1st. If the charge is not paid you will incur a $15 late fee. If the charge is still not paid by the 8th of the month, your child may be unable to come to practice. If you child is coming to a class that is billed by session then the balance of the session is due BEFORE the start of the session. If the charge has not been paid by the first day of the session, the charge will be removed and that spot in class is now up for grabs by anyone who would like to pay. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
HOW DO I GET THE INVOICE
All enrollments and billing are done through iClassPro. You NEED to have a CURRENT e-mail on file that we can send to. Be sure to add us to your safe senders list or white list to receive such invoices. WE ARE NOT responsible if your e-mail blocks or denies e-mails sent this way. We also have notices on the information boards located by the front door and back of the lobby.
- You can make payments online, over the phone, or in person.
- Pay online via our iClassPro Parent Portal using a VISA, MasterCard, or Discover Card.
- Pay over the phone using a VISA, MasterCard, or Discover Card.
- Pay in person at the front desk with Cash, Check, VISA, MasterCard, or Discover Card.
- For peace of mind you can set up a credit card for Automatic Bill Payment. Automatic Bill Payment can be set up through our Front Desk or online via iClassPro Parent Portal > Payments > Manage Payment Options > Saved Payment Information on File.
Midwest Gymnastics offers a 10% discount on any 2nd or 3rd enrollment. This applies to any combination of siblings or a single child with multiple enrollments. All discounts will apply to the lesser enrollments. If you plan to have more than 3 enrollments please contact our Front Desk about further discount options.